“Autumn is here, the best time to stay indoors and spend quality time with your novel,” says Peter Salzano, a passionate blogger and a book lover. Books have always been an inspiration and as the autumn season approaches love and desire for reading novels is high among book lovers.
During this time there are a lot of new releases that build the excitement level of readers making them more curious about what to read. Today, in this post Peter Salzano has shared a list of books that are confirmed to be launched in the month of August.
The passionate readers can research well before they consider these books as their next read for the month. Let’s go through the list shared:
- Afterparties: Stories by Anthony Veasna
- All In: An Autobiography by Billie Jean King, Maryanne Vollers and Johnette Howard
- Billy Summers by Stephen King
- Burning Man: The Trials of D.H. Lawrence by Frances Wilson
- All the Frequent Troubles of Our Days: The True Story of the American Women at the Heart of the German Resistance to Hitler by Rebecca Donner
- God, Human, Animal, Machine: Technology, Metaphor, and the Search for Meaning by Meghan O’ Gielyn
- In the Country of Others by Leila Slimani. Translated by Sam Taylor
- The Love of W.E.B. Du Bois by Honorée Fanfonne Jeffers
- Something New Under the Sun by Alexandra Kleeman
- Seeing Ghosts: A Memoir by Kat Chow
These are the top 10 new books released for the month of August to make the autumn season fun and insightful. The above-mentioned books are confirmed to be available in the market by the end-of-the first week of the month. Peter Salzano says, there are many more new releases planned for the month, once we get the confirmation the list will be shared soon for your reference.