“To uplift your mood you need to add some comedy to your life, even if the medium to do so are books,” says Peter Salzano a motivational speaker and a book lover. Comedy books are the best recommendation for everyone these days as the internet is full of news that makes you feel low and tense.
Keeping the interest of readers in mind, today in this post Peter Salzano has shared a list of comedy books in 2021 to uplift your mood and add some colours of laughter to your daily routine:
- Penny Pinching Tips For The Morally Bankrupt by Libby Marshall
- We Had a Little Real Estate Problem: The Unheralded Story of Native Americans & Comedy, by Kliph Nesteroff
- You’ll Never Believe What Happened to Lacey: Crazy Stories about Racism, by Amber Ruffin and Lacey Lamar
- Big Time: Stories, by Jen Spyra
- Notes From the Bathroom Line: Humor, Art and Low-Grade Panic from 150 of the Funniest Women in Comedy, edited by Amy Solomon
- She Memes Well by Quinta Brunson
- Yearbook by Seth Rogen
- Candida by Bernard Shaw
- The Dating Plan by Sara Desai
- It’s a Funny Thing by Michael Rowe
These are some top suggestions for comedy books by Peter Salzano to read and recommend. Do share if your favourite book is missing from the list as the intention to publish this blog is to make it easy for readers to find the right kind of books for them.