“Books are the best medium for enlightening your mind, especially for kids. What they read is what they believe,” says Peter Salzano, a famous blogger and a book lover. There are millions of books that you can choose from to read and get inspired. But making the right choice is what makes the difference.
The easy way to choose is by category and subcategory that the books are divided into. Further, read the summary of the book to know what the book is about. Another alternative is to look for a list and suggestions that relate to the books you are planning to read.
To help you out with the decision making book lovers like Peter Salzano keep sharing the list of suggestions to match your choice. In this post, Peter has shared the list of books that will restore your faith in humanity. So go through the list of books and find the perfect one on the topic of humanity and values:
- To kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- Mountains Beyond Mountains by Tracy Kidder
- Wonder by R.J. Papacio
- A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers
- A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
- Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backmam
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
- Tenth of December by George Saunders
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
These are some of the best suggestions if you are looking for books on humanity and inspiration, says Peter Salzano. There are more to the list of books on humanity but they approve suggestions based on a group of book lovers’ favorite books under this category.