Peter Salzano states “every book has something to offer.” The quotes in books teach the reader important lessons of life and inspire them in many ways. Some quotes express various emotions and stay with the reader.
Every book has at least one or two unforgettable lines that are the best. Peter who happens to be a booklover, tattoo lover, and remarkable blogger has penned down his favorite quotes from the books he has read.
- “Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost”
This is a famous line of the poem “All That is Gold does not Glitter” by J.R.R TOLKIEN. This poem is written about a humble king Aragorn.
- “But soft! What Light Through Yonder Window Breaks? It is the eat, and Juliet is the Sun”
Most loved story of all time, these lines are from Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.
- “Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone…just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.”
This is a famous line from the book “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald. In the book, this line is used by the narrator of the story that is Nick Carraway. This quote teaches us a life lesson.
- “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
These lines are from the famous novel Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. The story revolves around a young Andalusian shepherd in his journey to Egypt who finds a treasure there. This line leaves the reader with an everlasting impression.
- “There is no Greater Agony Than Bearing An Untold Story Inside You”
This line by Maya Angelou expresses how difficult it is to hide one’s innermost thoughts and experiences in themselves and not come out openly to the world.
The above lines listed by Peter Salzano is his favorite lines, which he remembers by all by his heart. For him, the above words are inspiration, advice, and lessons.